Sunday, December 18, 2011

Countdown to 2012: A blog post a day until the New Year.

I have been a terrible blogger lately.  Everything became so hectic, being on the road, and I really have no excuse.  I'm going to repent for my slacking by writing a one blog post a day until 2012. True story.

It's really the only shot I have of ever getting caught up. I'm going to do my best to do a synopsis of the last four months. I can't imagine this will be earth shattering journalism, but at the very least, it should be mildly entertaining. Here is how the format will go down.  In each post, I'll have one part poker and one part "other". Feel free to read what you like and take from it what you will.

Any specific questions you have about the games in Oregon, Nevada or Mississippi, the poker rooms or any other nuances you're curious about.. please email to JenniferGay80@hotmail.com and I will do my best to answer them. 

Look for the first of the Countdown to 2012 to crop up sometime today (Monday). Thanks for continuing to check in with me, even though I haven't been the most dedicated blogger.

<3
JG

1 comment:

  1. No questions that I can think of, just stopping by to say hi and thanks for checking my blog out yesterdayish!

    ReplyDelete