Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blog-A-Day Countdown to 2012: Merry Christmas to ALL

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring.. except me and CatBeast.  Mom is in bed.  Tonight we watched a few episodes of Grimm, cooked an epic dinner-for-two and opened presents.

Blog-A-Day Countdown to 2012: A short and sweet Merry Christmas to All.
(And to All a Goodnight!)
#8

I got a bunch of cool girly items (skin care stuff, more Garfield pajama pants, an iPhone cover) and she seemed to like her presents.  We were both falling asleep on the couchs before 8 pm.  I'm tellin' ya, I'm a straight hell raiser on vacation.

I'm praying we don't have family drama tomorrow. We're supposed to leave around 8 am to go to Florida and spend two days, maybe three with Bex and her boyfriend Domingo.  They're expecting us, and waiting for us to have their Christmas.  Tonight, Mom started getting sick.. and had a few sore spots in her mouth that are making her nervous.  She doesn't want to travel if she's worse in the morning.

I know it's going to crush Bex and 'Mingo if we don't come. Mom was pretty nonchalant over it.. saying "You can just go without me" but I absolutely cannot put my car on the road without an oil change, which means Monday would be the next time I could leave. (And I'm not driving her truck 1,000 round-trip miles either, without her).  Let's pray Mom feels good enough to make the trip, and that half my family isn't sad on Christmas. :(

I don't have a whole lot to write.  Instead, I think I'm going to curl up in bed with the CatBeast and watch the last three episodes of Grimm on Hulu.  I'll have more interesting things to say tomorrow.. for now, I just want to enjoy a quiet holiday, lazing it up.

To all of you who read, and even the ones who don't..

Merry Christmas

I appreciate your support throughout the year..
 and I hope your holidays are a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment